Algematco Steel, a company of the RAHMOUNE Group, opts for Pfeiffer Vertical Mill in the Relizane plant
Pfeiffer ready2grind plant concept now also in North Africa
Due to the continued success of Pfeiffer MVR vertical roller mills in the Algerian cement industry, Algematco Steel has now also decided to use a Pfeiffer ready2grind grinding plant with the modern MVR vertical mill technology.
The cement grinding plant consists of the following modules:
- Feed module with material dosing and transport
- MVR 2500 C-4 vertical roller mill with SLS 2650 BC classifier and drives
- Plant filter, fan and hot gas generator
- Electric switchgear with plant control system
- Silo plant
- Packing and palletizing plants
- Laboratory equipment
The plant is designed to produce different cement types at a production rate of 50-70 t/h.
Erection and commissioning of the ready2grind grinding plant are slated for beginning of 2020.