ready2grind modular system
Utmost flexibility with the ready2grind modular system
The ready2grind modular system conceived by Pfeiffer is based on Pfeiffer’s proven vertical mill technology. With a capacity of up to 500,000 t/a, it is particularly suited for small-scale production of cement, slag, and granulated blast-furnace slag. One advantage this compact system offers to the customer is increased flexibility at the production site so that he can respond rapidly to changing demands of the local cement markets. Thanks to the intelligent container design, transportation and installation of the mill can be effected very fast and efficiently. Reduced time for set-up ensures prompt market entry.
ready2grind at a glance:
- for any type of cement, slag, and granulated blast-furnace slag
- basing on proven vertical mill technology
- compact modular design
- flexible plant arrangement, different plant sizes
- ideal for small-scale production rates of up to 60 t/h
- flexible material feed with 1 to 6 hoppers
- premounted for transportation in standard containers
- also for other materials like limestone or gypsum
Your advantages with ready2grind:
- highest availability, proven plant components
- cost-efficient transportation
- rapid delivery and installation
- minimum work and cost of installation
- maximum throughput with manageable capital expenditure
- reduced investment risk, immediate market entry, short amortization
- flexible operation irrespective of site and operating conditions
- close to local markets
At the core: a Pfeiffer vertical mill
Proven technology for the most challenging tasks: the ready2grind modular design is based on the Pfeiffer vertical mill technology proven in industrial operation all over the world along with Pfeiffer’s decade-long experience in developing ever new preparation technologies.
Each and every ready2grind is fully custom-tailored. With its 4-roller design, highest availability is guaranteed.
Grinding on the ready2grind system
With its extraordinarily compact and modular design, the ready2grind system is preassembled for transportation in standard size containers. The grinding process is the same as that of bigger Pfeiffer grinding plants. The above flow sheet shows the process of cement grinding as an example. Clinker and additives are ground, dried, and classified in the Pfeiffer vertical mill. Product quality and fineness can be set within wide limits (up to 6,000 cm²/g Blaine). The ground and dried products are separated from the process gas in a filter for entire dust collection which is followed by a fan. Downstream of the fan, the volume flow is divided: part of it is returned to the mill while the remainder is evacuated through the exhaust gas chimney.